1. We believe in taking risks to serve Jesus. We don’t believe in church leadership as a profession, or in upward mobility.
2. We believe in setting aside our desires and resources for the sake of the needy. We don’t believe in the American dream or capitalism, nor in our own personal property or privacy.
3. We believe in accepting persecution for Jesus. We don’t believe in staying quiet or in remaining comfortable.
4. We believe in loving our enemies and accepting persecution. We don’t put any faith in violence, empires, or cultural prejudice.
5. We believe in Jesus’ community working together to create community. We don’t believe that any denomination or church has a monopoly on loving God.
6. We believe in Jesus’ return and rule over the earth. We don’t believe in preserving our life, but are holding out for the next one.