Wednesday, December 8, 2010
Some Things To Remember About Mary
- Her real name was Miriam
- She was a sexual deviant
- She accepted God's will, although she knew that she would be rejected by everyone for it, possibly even killed.
- She declared the governments and religious leaders of the world to be worthless before God
- She prayed for the wealthy to be made hungry
- She prophesied the rule of the poor over the whole world
- She was helpless in her society, without recourse.
- She can be listed among the greatest humans ever, because of her radical obedience to God.